1.28.2009

Salvation's dying..........

Somebody's crying.........

so maybe i'm paying attention more now, but the world around me is quite interesting.

i'll even go as far as to say beautiful.

itz kool how thingz can seem to be absolute chaos around us, but when the smoke finally clearz, it blowz us away................

and as if to prove how random my mind is, i completely lost that thought.

damn

but yeah, even though i try to keep this as updated as possible, i could never possibly keep up with the pace that my life moves.

this has become my outlet, my way to make sure i haven't completely lost my mind

now, this is once again way off subject, but another absolute-there have been way to many times i'll get into my practicing for a while, and then i'll stop for a bit again.

enough of that

i'm throwing myself headlong into my music. i have had way too much inspirationg and reason to not be doing this already. granted, my locale is not the best place to foster my type of music, since most everyone is very narrow-minded. but i'm determined. i'll find people to work with, and if not, i'll do it myself

so yeah

storming these gates of hell

i find myself wondering

who will be standing beside me.........

2 comments:

  1. i know its mad, but if i go to hell will you come withme or just leave...
    i know its mad, but if the world were ending would you kess me or just leave me,
    just leave me....


    yeah random lol

    ReplyDelete