1.31.2009

Ok, thatz it....

Fuck the bullshit
I can't take this anymore. Somethingz gotta give
I've put up with their shit and everything for way too long. For the most part, i've been able to deal with it. It only getz real bad every once in a while, and then everythingz kool for a bit
But this time
They've pushed me too far. A person can only take so much before they snap and i've reached my limit. The fucking hell they put me through, the bullshit excusez and reasonz they try to feed me, all in the name of being my parentz, i'm done with it
I'm sick of it. What the fuck they think, or who they hell they think they are i don't know and i don't give a damn anymore
Honestly, i couldn't give a fuck about them anymore. I wish they would jus keel over and die right now
According to their stupid fucking beliefz, they're supposedly going to heaven
bullshit
Hell soundz too good for the two of those assholes
Why they think they can get away with this shit, and i'm jus gonna take it, is beyond me
But no more
They don't want to trust me, fine. I'll give them a fucking reason not to
I'm tired of sitting back and taking it
And that goes for everybody and everything
If you think that i'm jus gonna sit back and let you get away with anything you want, wrong. I don't give a damn who you are or anything
This ends now

Say goodbye
As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eyes
As we dance with the devil tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment