1.22.2009

A New Chapter......and cats???

ok, so fair warning-most of these are gonna be completely random, with no point at all. some will have a point or purpose, but then again, who knows? jus kind of a way for me to catch a small portion of all the thoughtz that run through my head

now, this one does have a point. a very weird one, but itz still a point.
the other night while lying in bed, i was thinking (like i do WAY too often) and it got weird. i mean, here's the thing-i love cats. all felines really. i jus find them easier to get along with than dogs.
bleh
of course, my mind had to run with that. i started wondering about what a certain somebody said about how i'm like a cat. so i started thinking....
(supposedly) i laugh like a cat
i yawn like a cat, mouth wide open, long drawn out yawn
i stretch like a cat
i can go from dead asleep to full speed in zero time flat
like cats, i'm jus as happy curling up alone as i am with someone else
ever notice how cats generate a lot of heat, especially when right against you? yeah, i do that too
i like to jump on things/people and surprise them =)
i (usually) land on my feet
seafood is amazing!!!
don't really like dogs
i am mos def a nocturnal person....feline...whatever
my curiosity will be my downfall
rubbing my back will get you the closest damn thing to a purr
even though i'm muscular, i have a very small, lithe frame
(supposedly, by the same person that mentioned my laugh) i stand cat-like

so yeah...think what you will

1 comment: