1.25.2009

Like Bringing A Knife To A Gun Fight

wow. this is fun
not jus this, but life in general. idk, maybe some you of would argue with me, but the factz can't be denied.
itz kinda funny to think about though. i mean, i regret to say, i used to be one of those emo kidz. yeah, i said it. bite me =P
it was a rough time in my life. for a longer time than that, i was very suicidal. it was jus too much to handle.
but a lot has changed since then
most importantly, i've found friendz. not the type that are fun to hang out with and thatz all. but friendz that are really there for me. help me through my bad timez and celebrate with me when thingz go right.
without them, i prolly would have given up long before now.
if you know me, you already know i'm prolly not the greatest influence in the world. i have more than my fair share of faultz and shit, but thatz not stopping me anymore.
i'm gonna be the best
no other way around it. call me self-centered or conceited, but if your familiar with me, itz very believable.
sometimez i've wondered why i turned out the way i did. i used to loathe and hate myself for it, but now i realize it is for a reason. i might hurt people, which i do a lil too often, but in the end it turnz out good.
so, for all that nonsense, i guess all i'm really trying to say is....

try and stop me now bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment