1.23.2009

And From The Ashes......

....the phoenix will rise.....
so lately things have been a lil crazy for me. if you know anything about me, nothing in my life is easy or calm. i've come to terms with that. but these last two months have nearly ruined me completely. way too much shit has been coming up, and itz been a lot to carry. thankfully i've had my friends here for me, and they've helped me so much. i prolly wouldn't be here if it weren't for them.
in the end though, i realized that i couldn't put off thinking about some of it forever. thatz why i've made a decision. and i'm going to live with it, for better and worse no matter what happens. i've been through hell and back again, so i know i'm strong enough. some people may get upset with me, but if they want to talk about it, you are more than welcome to. i'll explain it all to you, but don't get the idea that you'll be able to change my mind. it took me long enough to decide already.
once again, i'm starting a new chapter in my life. this last one is about to close, and it has been something else. a lot of highs, jus as equally many lows, and all sorts of in betweens.
itz too soon to tell how this one will be, but i am in charge this time.
i'm the author of my life
the fire may destroy everything you see before you
but it is necessary
to rebuild something beautiful

1 comment: