11.08.2009

How I Feel

So letz play a little game
I want you to try and see you if can identify all the lyrics
Song or band, both preferably
Email me at jwmulatto@gmail.com
If you can actually get them all
You know me pretty well
Or you cheated

Also if you can figure out why I chose these
Then we really need to talk


'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined

Well she's hotter than hell
And she's cool as they come
And she's smart and she's wild
All rolled into one

and you never would have thought in the end
how amazing it feels just to live again
it's a feeling that you cannot miss
it burns a hole through everyone that feels it

well you're never gonna find it
if you're looking for it
won't come your way
well you'll never find it
if you're looking for it

should've done something but I've done it enough
by the way your hands were shaking
rather waste some time with you

You said tonight is a wonderful night to die.
I asked you could tell, you told me to look at the sky.
Look at all those stars, look at how goddamn ugly the stars are.

The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me, if I called her name?
Would she hold me, if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me makes things better?

I wanted to deserve a place
A place beside you
This time when I reached out my hand
It reached all the way to heaven

I'd do anything to have her to myself
Just to have her for myself
Now I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do when she makes me sane.

She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do when she makes me sad.

I don't deserve to have you...
My smile was taken long ago / If I can change I hope I never know

I still press your letters to my lips
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss
I couldn't face a life without your light
But all of that was ripped apart... when you refused to fight

So save your breath, I will not hear. I think I made it very clear.
You couldn't hate enough to love. Is that supposed to be enough?
I only wish you weren't my friend. Then I could hurt you in the end.
I never claimed to be a Saint...

This incline will always remind me of you
And the seat next to me will forever be yours
But the sun doesnt shine
Just quite like it did that day
And all the stars in the sky
Couldnt help me to cry at night
I want you to believe this
That life may have no purpose
But you make me proud
Youre the one with the power
The power thats keeping me down
But what happened that night
Couldnt haunt me tonight I swear
So Im saying out loud

That's when I told her I love you girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have

I was the one you always dreamed of,
You were the one I tried to draw.
How dare you say it's nothing to me?
Baby, you're the only light I ever saw.

I'll make the most of all the sadness,
You'll be a bitch because you can.
You try to hit me just to hurt me
So you leave me feeling dirty
Because you can't understand.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

these notes are marked return to sender
I'll save this letter for myself
I wish you only knew how good it is to see you

these steps I take don't get me anywhere
I'm getting further from myself
one this is always true
how good it is to see you

I'm done resenting you
you represented me so well
and this I promise you
how could I end up in the hands of someone else

The perfect words never crossed my mind,
Cause there was nothin' in there but you.
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.
All I wanted just sped right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth,
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out.

There you are standing right in front of me
There you are standing right in front of me
All this fear falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close, cause I need you to guide me to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment