10.21.2009

Sweat Stains and Comfort Zones

Itz been a while
Since I went here without you
So long I thought
That I could make it on my own
Then after I met you
I felt that I couldn't be alone
Now though, itz all mixed up
Can't make up from left
Or right from inside out
You took me away
From everything that I knew
And put me in a world
That for the life of me
I cannot possibly understand

Not gonna lie, that was pretty fun. I enjoyed writing that random lil blurb. If you don't see the random formatting that was done, then you need to check this from the original source. Stop being fucking lame.
Anywayz, it has been way too long since I did this. Listened to new music (not exactly new, jus to me it is. Conor Oberst. Has me quite intrigued, i've heard a lot), fell back into my comfort zone, hell even since I blogged. I feel like I've let me down, and that is the hardest damn pill to swallow.
Thingz have been pretty damn interesting on this end. I've realized quite a few things, but at this moment I feel that I care only share a lil. That is until I talk with certain people. This I can say though-I finally understand why I love sports so much.
I'm not gonna toot my own horn and say itz because i'm so good or anything (but i won't deny it either). The true reason that sports have such a significant place in my life is it provides me with a comfort zone. I noticed this a couple weeks ago when I was playing racquetball. It was the first time I had done something even remotely athletic in a while, but I felt myself easing into a comfort zone. One thing about me is it doesn't matter what it is I am doing, speaking writing playing guitar whatever. I can feel eyes on me. My body temperature will start to rise. I won't say that it really bothers me, but I am quite aware of the attention. The difference with sports is that I am so at ease that none of it matters. Playing racquetball, even by myself with someone watching me that means everything to me (which would normally make my body temp sky-rocket) I was so relaxed that I was jus me. In a way that I hadn't felt in a while.
Itz prolly for this reason that I have agreed to playing racquetball jus about erynight and working out a lot more. I know that being able to be in that comfort zone more and more will help with relaxing a lot more.
Speaking of which, I need a release. Things are coming to a head, I have extreme decisions coming up and to see how it all goes down should be quite interesting.
I will mos def keep ya posted though
In the mean time
Deucez

No comments:

Post a Comment