9.20.2009

And It All Comes Crashing Down

So I think I've come to a conclusion
Whether we realize it or not
(And for the most part, we do notice it)
We have turning points in our lives
That we have complete and total control over
Of what happens and where it goes from there.
People try to say that this pinnacles are created from the actions of us
But that it also is affected by those in our lives.
I don't agree with this though
I feel as if we have control
That at no point do we lose it
We may give it up
It may seem that things are out of our grasp
Yet it's not
With all that
I say this
Though this has been more subtle than some of my previous ones
I have reached a turning point
And this one may have the most significant outcome on my future yet
Until then
While we wait to see
I'll do what I've always done best
I'm gonna just be me
Your king committed suicide
The queen only cares about diamonds
Every guy you have known
Has just been another joker
While your tired of always being in the same place
I hope you realize girl
That I've got you Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment