2.09.2009

My life, my past time, my tears

Ok, so anyone that knowz me knowz that sportz is my life. I'm an extremely active person, and itz one of the best outletz for me
baseball has forever been my favorite
but lately, i've been depressed with the condition of the sport. baseball is losing fanz, and the fanz trust, at an alarming rate
thingz are looking grim, and all the media coverage doesn't help
sure, more than a good bit of playerz in the last ten yearz have used some time of performance enhancer to cheat
we know that
and frankly, we're tired of hearing about it. all they're doing now is dragging it out
itz hurting baseball's image, and i'm ready for it to change
what they need to do is drop it
quit talking about it so much
sure, you can enforce the rulez. hell, make them stricter than ever i say, that way no one else does it
jus stop making such a big deal about it
letz get back to when baseball was america's pasttime. now i hear people say that football is becoming that
don't get me wrong, i love football
but i balk at the thought of it being called our pasttime

No comments:

Post a Comment