2.21.2009

Here goes naught....

ok, so at this point
this one is for the sole purpose of clearing my head

i'm not sure if anything overtly amazing/newsworthy has happened since last time, but i know i seriously need to jus dump everything out

first off, i think i had one of the most badass dreamz the other night. it was kool for the fact that everything was legos. like, you know the lego blockz that you build stuff with growing up. yeah, everything in my dream was lego. the people, carz, buildingz it was pretty sweet action awesome (yeah, i said it. what of it?)
it was funny/sadistic/weird, cuz the way you would die in the dream is if you fell apart or your head came off. talk about unrealistic
then, it got even greater. who better to show up in such a fucked up alternate reality than marilyn manson himself
hellz yes
now you wanna talk about a badass looking lego, he was it

oh, and i jus remembered. apparently, i and my muses have been labeled anarchial/dirty/foul/generally a parasite to society
what, the fuck
i mean, trying to share my creativity with some of my friends, i posted my link on myspace
and how did the bastards respond?
they blocked it, comparing me to some fucking head lice that had to be stopped and taken care off
yeah, so much for that how freedom of speech bullshit
fuck you myspace
i never liked you that much anywayz

and who givez a flying fuck if i am anarchist anywayz?

friendz are great
like, my phone got cut off cuz of an idiot that i don't feel like discussing
but yeah, in their attemptz to contact me
they thought i had ended up in jail
how hilarious is that
my friendz figure if they can't get in touch with me
that i must be sitting in a jail cell somewhere
for some stupid shit i did
i love it

my reputation precedez me

love me, hate me, either way your talkin bout me

1 comment:

  1. i like that, i like that, i like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete