2.24.2009

The Game is over. Goodbye

This is it, I'm breaking down. I have to get this out before i lose it all......

Mom
So this is long overdue, but better late than never
Thank you
You've done more than anyone could ask or expect, and i prolly don't show my appreciation as much as i should. You've gone through so much, and the fact you've stayed steady is amazing
But one thing....
Fuck your religion
To hell with your beliefz
I really don't care what you choose to follow or submit yourself to, but quit forcing it on me
I'm tired of it
Let me be me

Dad
Fuck
You
Ok, go to hell. You've done nothing but fuck my life up, and I'm tired of it. For a good portion of my life, i never saw you. You weren't around
But now, you see me and do nothing but bitch me out all the time
I used to try and do stuff for you. All i ever wanted to hear is that you were proud of me. Fuck that, I don't care anymore. Jus get out of my life
And know, if you ever touch me
You will regret it

Derian and Amanda
I'm sorry
I've put the two of you through hell, and i really have no reason to. Still, at this point, I'm not used to being an older brother. And you can prolly tell, i'm not a very good one at that. Maybe i can change before itz too late, but i know i can't change the past
Jus take this from me-don't let anyone control you or push you around
Kick their ass if they try

Chris
Dude, your fucking amazing. Your a great friend, better than anyone could ask for. You've done way too much for me, and i appreciate it. One day, I will find a way to pay you back for everything.
Do me one favor-grow some ballz. I hate to say it man, but you let people walk all over you. You got to change that. especially with Kaeli. If you want the relationship to work, last, and flourish, your gonna have to stand up for yourself. Quit making it seem like everything is your fault, cuz itz not

Kaeli
Thank you
But on the flipside of that
I'm sorry
You've been a great friend. We've had tonz of laughz, good timez, and you've helped me through so much shit. For that, your awesome
I jus wanna apologize for being such a shitty friend to you. I've put you through a lot, not too mention jus been a regular ass
So yeah, i thought i should tell you that

Meredith
Wow, here goes naught
This might take a bit
Your amazing
Handz down
I don't think you realize quite how much so, cuz your so hard on yourself. But you are a wonderful friend, have the best advice, extremely tenacious, you know what you believe in and don't back down
It all addz up to make one hell of a person
You jus need to stay strong and not give up. Thingz may be tough, and you may feel like everything is crashing in around you
But i'll be the first to say-shining through the hard timez it what makes us better, and being able to succeed in the toughest spots is what separates the failures in life, from the best
And you are mos def among the elite

Taylor
You already have what i said

please, jus file this one under my suicide letterz

1 comment:

  1. Jesse you most certainly have not been a shitty friend to me...you are always there and ALWAYS know when something is up and ALWAYS manage to get me to talk. i dont know how but you do. and that makes me feel better.just talking. and i know i can always talk to you. and i just hope you know its always the same here too.

    ReplyDelete