5.13.2009

Never ignore your feelings

So once again, I find myself lying here
On this damn pleather couch
If it weren't for my mom
I wouldn't have to deal with this
But as is, I'm stuck listening
To some fool, lecture me about my feelings
The daydreaming had almost started when he asked
What is on your mind?
I sat there for a minute, and then responded
Well, it feels like people are always keeping secrets from me
He looked up at me and sat his notepad down in his lap
I have something to confess
I had sex with your mother, on that very couch
I jumped up so fast, filled with disgust and rage
Walking towards him
He told me to calm down, that he was sorry
I turned around and took a couple of deep breaths
Like he had instructed me so many times before
Then I beat his goddamn face in
Stepping out, Mom asked how it went
Pretty good I replied
I think I'm making progress

Don't repress anything
Jus let it all out
Every last bit

2 comments: